Bacons OmgahHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

Share | 
 

 WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
avatar

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
69/6969  (69/6969)
Stamina:
6969/696969  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
69696/69696969  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Christalia wrote:
i have insecurities, i have very little i actually like about myself, i fucking hate myself at times

Then stop thinking you're always right and everyone else is wrong.

By the way, my past was a lot worse than yours, just saying. Do I think it's fair I had to live like that? No. Yet you don't see me constantly picking fights with people who are against my viewpoints. Only with you, and you were still throwing out junk and hallow "truths." I suggest you stop constantly picking fights with people, or holding your head above the clouds. Or I foresee your time here short. As we are all getting tired of it.

And I use "We" lightly, as I left Bacon because I was tired of people like you ruining my game experience. No, I don't like you. No, I never have. Respect my decision on who I like and dislike and live with it. There are plenty of people who hate me. People in my school, People in EX-Guilds, EX-Paygivers, and others. Yet I don't constantly go up to them and attempt to pick fights with them.

And before you say "You picked a fight with me." I stated that that mod was game-breaking. It was you who crapped your pants.

End Rant.

Inb4 Delete, Edit, Lock, Ban, "OMGDRAMA", Maquis, Private Messages, Vent discussions, Nosy people wanting to know my past, ect. ect. You get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Makaasu
That Other One
avatar

Number of posts : 605
Age : 27
Wut? : ?tuW
Hmm? : ?mmH
Me : eM
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Stamina:
200/200  (200/200)
Arousal Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm

good call sam.
locked.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Evil Ruler :]


Number of posts : 493
Wut? : Yum Yum Bacons~
Registration date : 2008-04-26

My Status
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Stamina:
200/200  (200/200)
Arousal Meter:
69/100  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Unlocking it.


I honestly don't see locking as a solution to this. If they have something to say, let them say it.

Locking = more tension on other parts of the forums.

Tension on forums = ew
Back to top Go down
Christalia
Slinky Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 33
Age : 27
Wut? : Wut?
Hmm? : o.o?
Me : :D
Registration date : 2010-02-08

My Status
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Stamina:
10/10  (10/10)
Arousal Meter:
4/10  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Sampapa wrote:
Christalia wrote:
i have insecurities, i have very little i actually like about myself, i fucking hate myself at times

...stop thinking you're always right and everyone else is wrong...

...By the way, my past was a lot worse than yours...

...stop constantly picking fights with people...

...I foresee your time here short. As we are all getting tired of it...

I'm wrong a lot of the time, and I didn't ask you to compare pasts, nor did I ask you to bring up an old irrelivent thread.

The WHOLE reason I flipped shit on you was because you called my friend an idiot in vent, right when the macro thread started.

If you don't pick fights, then why did you come to this thread and post such a harsh message?

Who is we? Runa and Yourself are the only two people showing me any hostility.

Why do you see my time short here? You left, so please stop being so mean.
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
avatar

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
69/6969  (69/6969)
Stamina:
6969/696969  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
69696/69696969  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:22 pm

So you decided to start all this drama because I called your friend an idiot? And you tell me to not bring up something old and irrelevant? Hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Christalia
Slinky Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 33
Age : 27
Wut? : Wut?
Hmm? : o.o?
Me : :D
Registration date : 2010-02-08

My Status
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Stamina:
10/10  (10/10)
Arousal Meter:
4/10  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Sampapa wrote:
So you decided to start all this drama because I called your friend an idiot? And you tell me to not bring up something old and irrelevant? Hypocrite.

totally different topics

seriously, how do you co-relate me getting mad at you for disrespecting my friend, and you STRETCHING an argument

i got mad AS it happened

you are DRAGGING on a OLD argument
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
avatar

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
69/6969  (69/6969)
Stamina:
6969/696969  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
69696/69696969  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:16 pm

I call Runa an idiot.
I call Adam an idiot.
I call Ovens an idiot.
I call Marie an idiot.
I basically say I will savor the day when Marco succumbs to my power.

Does this mean I hate them? No. Do I mean it? In a sense. Usually to make them think.

Totally different topics? How is it different? You brought it up. Or are you an idiot?

OHHH I SAID IT. Comon. Baw. If you get offended by "Idiot." You are going to be put down a lot in life. Especially if you get fired from a job. They basically tell you that you are an idiot through a roundabout way.

Inb4 NONE OF THIS IS RELEVANT.
Back to top Go down
Christalia
Slinky Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 33
Age : 27
Wut? : Wut?
Hmm? : o.o?
Me : :D
Registration date : 2010-02-08

My Status
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Stamina:
10/10  (10/10)
Arousal Meter:
4/10  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Sampapa wrote:
I call Runa an idiot.
I call Adam an idiot.
I call Ovens an idiot.
I call Marie an idiot.
I basically say I will savor the day when Marco succumbs to my power.

Does this mean I hate them? No. Do I mean it? In a sense. Usually to make them think.

Totally different topics? How is it different? You brought it up. Or are you an idiot?

OHHH I SAID IT. Comon. Baw. If you get offended by "Idiot." You are going to be put down a lot in life. Especially if you get fired from a job. They basically tell you that you are an idiot through a roundabout way.

Inb4 NONE OF THIS IS RELEVANT.

dude, if it's not relevant, then stop bringing up more drama
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
avatar

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
69/6969  (69/6969)
Stamina:
6969/696969  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
69696/69696969  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Christalia wrote:
Sampapa wrote:
Christalia wrote:
i have insecurities, i have very little i actually like about myself, i fucking hate myself at times

...stop thinking you're always right and everyone else is wrong...

...By the way, my past was a lot worse than yours...

...stop constantly picking fights with people...

...I foresee your time here short. As we are all getting tired of it...

I'm wrong a lot of the time, and I didn't ask you to compare pasts, nor did I ask you to bring up an old irrelivent thread.

Goes to.

Sampapa wrote:
So you decided to start all this drama because I called your friend an idiot? And you tell me to not bring up something old and irrelevant? Hypocrite.

Then to:



Christalia wrote:
totally different topics

seriously, how do you co-relate me getting mad at you for disrespecting my friend, and you STRETCHING an argument

i got mad AS it happened

Which clearly refered back to me calling your friend an idiot. Thus linking it to.

Quote :
I call Runa an idiot.
I call Adam an idiot.
I call Ovens an idiot.
I call Marie an idiot.
I basically say I will savor the day when Marco succumbs to my power.

blahblahblah.

How is this not relevant? Stop pissing your pants because you don't know how to work an argument. I have yet to see one proper, and decent point be made by you. Except for the idiotic "I'M GOING TO AVOID THIS BY SAYING 'THIS ISN'T RELEVANT' BECAUSE I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY" deal.
Back to top Go down
Christalia
Slinky Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 33
Age : 27
Wut? : Wut?
Hmm? : o.o?
Me : :D
Registration date : 2010-02-08

My Status
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Stamina:
10/10  (10/10)
Arousal Meter:
4/10  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

dude, sam, i said stop the drama.

and it's irrelivent because i don't care what you have to say, i'm just tired of it.

Sampapa wrote:
Stop pissing your pants because you don't know how to work an argument.

stop arguing.
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
avatar

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
69/6969  (69/6969)
Stamina:
6969/696969  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
69696/69696969  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Ahahah! This is classic! Ah, memories of when I used to be on a debate team.

In essence, its when someone attempts to make an argument, but realized they can't even make a simple come back or proper point to counteract the point made, so they pull the whole "I'M GOING TO ATTEMPT TO LOOK LIKE THE GOOD GUY BY SAYING SOMETHING THAT ATTEMPTS TO MAKE THE OTHER GUY LOOK BAD. BECAUSE I'M THE HERO RIGHT? RIGHT?"

No. You're not. If you want it to stop. Don't reply to this. And if you do, it better be an admittance to you losing this argument.

Oh wait. You lose when you Bawwwed about me calling someone an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Christalia
Slinky Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 33
Age : 27
Wut? : Wut?
Hmm? : o.o?
Me : :D
Registration date : 2010-02-08

My Status
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Stamina:
10/10  (10/10)
Arousal Meter:
4/10  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:06 am

Sampapa wrote:
Ahahah! This is classic! Ah, memories of when I used to be on a debate team.

In essence, its when someone attempts to make an argument, but realized they can't even make a simple come back or proper point to counteract the point made, so they pull the whole "I'M GOING TO ATTEMPT TO LOOK LIKE THE GOOD GUY BY SAYING SOMETHING THAT ATTEMPTS TO MAKE THE OTHER GUY LOOK BAD. BECAUSE I'M THE HERO RIGHT? RIGHT?"

No. You're not. If you want it to stop. Don't reply to this. And if you do, it better be an admittance to you losing this argument.

Oh wait. You lose when you Bawwwed about me calling someone an idiot.

Christalia wrote:

Sampapa wrote:
Stop pissing your pants because you don't know how to work an argument.

stop arguing.
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
avatar

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
69/6969  (69/6969)
Stamina:
6969/696969  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
69696/69696969  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:17 am

Its funny how you're trying to play hero, after being the villain. Thank you for this comedy.
Back to top Go down
Beleren
Slinky Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 65
Wut? : The Game
Hmm? : Her~
Me : nou
Registration date : 2010-02-08

My Status
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Stamina:
200/200  (200/200)
Arousal Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:41 am

Why don't you both shut up it's getting rather old seeing you two fight.

Neither one of you is helping this situation Stressed

Why cant we all be friends mang Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Makaasu
That Other One
avatar

Number of posts : 605
Age : 27
Wut? : ?tuW
Hmm? : ?mmH
Me : eM
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Stamina:
200/200  (200/200)
Arousal Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Beleren wrote:
Why don't you both shut up it's getting rather old seeing you two fight.

Neither one of you is helping this situation Stressed

Why cant we all be friends mang Very Happy


THIS ^
Back to top Go down
Christalia
Slinky Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 33
Age : 27
Wut? : Wut?
Hmm? : o.o?
Me : :D
Registration date : 2010-02-08

My Status
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Stamina:
10/10  (10/10)
Arousal Meter:
4/10  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:45 pm

i was under the impression that it stopped at his last comment standalone
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
avatar

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
69/6969  (69/6969)
Stamina:
6969/696969  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
69696/69696969  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:36 pm

No. Sorry. I was just busy with carrying a dead person from a funeral home then to the grave site. And didn't feel like disrespecting that by posting against some whiny idiot.

But, I'll also say, Beleran is in no way, right to say "LETS ALL BE FRIENDS."

Yes, Beleran, I talked to Sasochan last night. I heard you say pretty shitty things about Runa.
Back to top Go down
Christalia
Slinky Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 33
Age : 27
Wut? : Wut?
Hmm? : o.o?
Me : :D
Registration date : 2010-02-08

My Status
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Stamina:
10/10  (10/10)
Arousal Meter:
4/10  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:11 pm

*sigh*

i talked to saso as well
Spoiler:
 

now can we please let this conversation die out? it's not a good situation for anyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
avatar

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
69/6969  (69/6969)
Stamina:
6969/696969  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
69696/69696969  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Lol? "I never said anything about Joe"

You're funny. You should really get the correct information when you go snooping to a 13 year old, disturbed child.

About should be replaced with "To," Then you would at least be talking about what I said.

Because from what I heard, Beleran said stuff to that cunt, about Runa. How did you get "Saso said something about Joe" out of that?

Join a debate team or something. All that time laying on the ground at school with a "Broken Leg" has clearly taken away from your education and understanding. Go get a better one.
Back to top Go down
Christalia
Slinky Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 33
Age : 27
Wut? : Wut?
Hmm? : o.o?
Me : :D
Registration date : 2010-02-08

My Status
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Stamina:
10/10  (10/10)
Arousal Meter:
4/10  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Sampapa wrote:

About should be replaced with "To," Then you would at least be talking about what I said.

Because from what I heard, Beleran said stuff to that cunt, about Runa. How did you get "Saso said something about Joe" out of that?

Because, if you saw them talking TO each other, there would be no reason in pointing out that you talked to sasochan, you would have said "I overheard you talking to Sasochan", not "I talked to Sasochan".

Sampapa wrote:
Yes, Beleran, I talked to Sasochan last night. I heard you say pretty shitty things about Runa.

Also, from what you heard? By saying that, I know you didn't overhear anything. When saying "from what I heard" you're pointing at hearing from a source, not a definite "I heard" as though you were there. Since the only source you pointed to was Sasochan, she has to have said something that lead you to say Joe said "pretty shitty things about Runa."

if I'm wrong, post a screenshot.

[/thread]
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
avatar

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
69/6969  (69/6969)
Stamina:
6969/696969  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
69696/69696969  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 am

Sure. I'll grab screenshots. I hope chat logs will work, since it happened over MSN. Your screenshot doesn't prove anything, however, since it doesn't even address the correct situation you ment it to address. So get off your pedestal with your "[/thread]" Because you proved nothing.

Also, the person who overheard Saso say this stuff did tell me about it. However, when I addressed her about it, she openly admitted that Beleran said those things, those will be in the chat logs as well. So yes, I did only hear, but I addressed the source, which openly admitted.

By the way, don't even try to defend that whore of a girl. Whoever does loses. Shes an immoral fuck who probably has a very disturbed life and whines, makes up lies about me, and anything else she can do because I denied her entry to my E-pants. Any defense to her is automatically lost, because unless you can come up with one reason why she started to hate me, one legit reason, you automatically lose. No. I'm not talking about why she hates me now, I mean why she started to hate me.

For those who don't know, she started to hate me because I married Baguette, and not her. Denying her entry to my E-pants. She then made up rumors about me and eventually caused me to hate her. Now she thinks I'm a bitch. Which is probably right to those whom I hate.

Like you.

But Anyhow, chat logs will come tomorrow, when I have time to boot up my laptop to grab them.

And for the record, Don't [/thread] Unless you know you are going to win. By saying "If I'm wrong, post a screenshot" you aren't sure if I have evidence or not. Which I do. So stop thinking you're winning. Because you're losing. You have yet to address many things I targeted at you, avoiding 70% of my shots because you're either; A: Not smart enough to comprehend what I said. B: Not smart enough to make a statement addressing it. or C: Not smart enough to actually realize I addressed something to you.

This thread is far from over, until one of us gives up and walks away. But I can do this all year if I wanted to. I have enough statements and proof of points to keep knocking you down. Which, by the way, you still have no proof to anything I have said.
Back to top Go down
Christalia
Slinky Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 33
Age : 27
Wut? : Wut?
Hmm? : o.o?
Me : :D
Registration date : 2010-02-08

My Status
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Stamina:
10/10  (10/10)
Arousal Meter:
4/10  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:37 am

Sampapa wrote:
stuff.

the chatlogs are useless unless they have links to screenshots~
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
avatar

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
69/6969  (69/6969)
Stamina:
6969/696969  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
69696/69696969  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:51 pm

LOL. If you're going to say that. Screenshots are useless then because you can easily photoshop them. So your screenshot isn't valid at all. Seeing as that could all be photoshopped.

Am I arguing with a 2 year old? Its a chat log with the SOURCE. THE SOURCE YOU WANTED ME TO TALK TO. Stop making arguments that go against your points and start making some that go against mine. If you don't want to see the chat logs, your loss. I'll let you run around on empty information until you slam into the fourth wall you haven't slammed into yet.

I guess it doesn't matter at all, seeing as I have all the proof I need in MSN chat logs that I can be safely, correct. I'm just drawing this out now because its funny to see you scrounge in the dirt trying to find some dog feces to throw at me, but in the end missing.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:59 am

Sampapa wrote:

I call Marie an idiot.

Watch your step, bro.
Back to top Go down
Maquis
Neglected Pet
avatar

Number of posts : 146
Wut? : Edward
Hmm? : Jacob
Me : Bella
Registration date : 2009-03-24

My Status
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Stamina:
200/200  (200/200)
Arousal Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:57 pm



Kiss,make up, start anew. Just leave this whole situation behind you and say "Hello,how are you this fine evening?'

Really now.

Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/OmegaFlareBlade
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o   

Back to top Go down
 
WOOOOOOOOO! Christalia o3o
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~ :: Bacon Info~ :: Intro-
Jump to: